This is a pampered chef recipe. I'm a big fan of pampered chef everything and this recipe doesn't disappoint. I have to admit that my kids pick out most of the broccoli, but they do eat the rest.
2 (8 oz) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup diced red pepper
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2 tsp dried dill
1/4 tsp salt
1 garlic clove, minced
- In bowl combine chicken, broccoli, cheese, bell pepper, mayonnaise, dill, salt and garlic. Mix well.
- Open up crescent rolls and separate the triangles. Arrange 8 triangles in a circle on a pizza stone or large cookie sheet. Make sure they point toward the outside. Arrange the remaining triangles in center, matching the wide ends together.
- Scoop the filling evenly over dough in a circle.
- Beginning with the inside, bring the points of the triangles across the filling until you form a wreath.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.