I've never had a better banana bread. I keep trying new recipes and always go back to this one. It always turns out moist.
1 1/2 cups sugar
2/3 cube butter
3/4 cup sour milk
2 cups flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
3 crushed brown bananas
chocolate chips (optional)
- Cream sugar, butter and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients together in a bowl. Put lemon juice in the milk to sour it.
- Add the dry ingredients alternately with sour milk into the sugar/butter mixture.
- Add vanilla, bananas and nuts or chocolate chips.
- Pour into 2 greased bread pans and bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.